7.11.09

my first week (cont'd)

As promised, a photo of my license plate:
Funny thing is, i realised i haven't taken any pics with this car. maybe cos i find it boring...

Anyway, we went to the beach on sat, and it was my first encounter with the Atlantic Ocean. So now i have the privilege to say that I've seen 2 different oceans, the other being the Pacific.
Trying to be artistic, and capture how clear the water is. failing miserably...
and this is the first meal we cooked together!
I realised my blogging can never catch up with what i'm doing, cos i'm always doing research on online shopping instead of blogging. and i haven't been taking enough nice pics to put up anyway. but i'll try. This weekend i'm doing a road trip on my own. Going to the National Navy UDT-SEALS Museum for the open house and listen to this talk, and hopefully get some nice souvenirs. After that i'll be visiting St Augustine for some shopping and sight-seeing, followed by Jacksonville to meet Jessica's sister. There's a Sea & Sky Spectacular at Jacksonville, but i'll only go if time permits, cos i guess it'll be the same as the Miramar Airshow i went to last yr, with the Blue Angels performance and the static displays. I'll blog abt my road trip next week, and also abt all the stuff i bought so far =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home